Tuesday, 8 February 2011
Thursday, 4 March 2010
Monday, 1 March 2010
Sunday, 28 February 2010
Digital Marketing Officer
Royal Liverpool Philharmonic
Topic: Culture Blogger
Creater of Bubblino
Topic: Organising an Event
Tristan Brady Jacobs - digiteyes
Jonathan Deemer of Kisky Netmedia
Topic: City of Abundance: Hacking the urban landscape for food
Pecha Kucha Stoke lead coordinator
Title: The Mother Town - An artist's overview of a natural creative
Rosie Martin Harris from BadFormat magazine
Topic : the cross over between web content and print content
Topic: Democracy Club
It will be a great night.
Wednesday, 24 February 2010
On this weeks podcast news that Hollywood Homeless is postponed, a sad story for a department story to start on and an embroider who will have you in Stitches.
Tuesday, 16 February 2010
Join our Facbook group
Watch our Live Stream at www.livestream.com/defnetmedia
Monday, 15 February 2010
• reuse and rewire you old iPpods with DR Linus Love
• Unwire - rid your home of unsightly cables
• Arduino's - building from the ground up
• Citizen reporting with, blogging, podcasting, vidcasting, Live streaming and social media
• Retro Gaming and Wii phonics
• Music workshops How? Why? DIY! seminar Plus a two hour seminar to round off the day, focussing on open source, open access, and social media If you are technically minded or not and just want to find out more then sign up for this NING.What is How? Why? DIY! It's a lively interactive day long series of events and educational workshops. All are welcome whether you have something to give or just want to learn. Who is it for?
There is something for everyone and as we firm up the details we will let you know more. Venue
We are researching a number of venues in Liverpool - but if you have a connection please get in touch Schedule
The schedule for the day will be coming as soon as we have secured the venue, but we are looking at late March or April. Why are we charging?
We are charging nothing - so we are relying on the kindness of others to contribute to making this event happen. So if you work from an organisation that has resources to give or donate then get in touch as we need you.